Missions & Outreach
Many of our kids come from the streets of Port au Prince. Thousands of kids still fill the streets and many more are homeless, living in extreme poverty and suffering. While we can’t be everything to everyone, it is important to us to stay connected to and serve the community. We do this in several ways:
- Annual VBS program reaching approximately 800 children per year
- Annual Christmas program serving Travay Bondye as well as Maison des Enfants de Dieu orphanage and children living on the street
- Partnering with a local church
- Mission trips throughout the year providing service where needed – children’s programs, medical/dental, construction, training and community outreach
- Collections for use in Haiti throughout the year – Christmas gifts, school supplies, shoes, backpacks, etc.
If you are interested in learning more about missions or would like to participate in collections in the US, fill out the form below or email [email protected]